A long time ago while sitting in a restaurant I looked at my small Bradley (age 1) and thought "I wonder what you will look like at the age of 11"? I'm not sure why I picked that number. Maybe it's because I remember being 11 and loving that year. Today my friends.... it has come full circle and I'm amazed at how fast it all went. I, Heidi Sonboul, have an 11 year old son and I ADORE HIM! There are so many things I can gush about when it comes to my Bradley and here are a few:
- He has a heart of Gold and helps everyone in need
- He makes me laugh so hard, because he is hilarious!
- He loves to do funny voices and right now his favorite is an Italian man. lol
- He is SUCH a hard worker and pushes himself to always do his tip top best.
- He is a smarty pants and knows so many facts about everything!
- He is such a stud and I love that he has been wanting to do his hair. It's a new thing. I'm guessing he wants to look nice for the ladies ;)
- He is mind blowing crafty. He creates the coolest things out of legos and has a natural eye and know how when it comes to making anything
- He is the best snuggler and can't care less about hugging and kissing me goodbye in front of friends. I asked him once "Does it make you embarrassed to kiss and hug me goodbye"? and he said "NOOOO! Why would I be embarrassed of loving my mom"? I could just die!
- He is so darn honest and obedient. This kid can't tell a lie and always outs himself on everything. It just kills him to not do what is right.
- His sweet spirit. Bradley has always been close to the spirit and anytime something may go wrong he says "we should say a prayer and ask for help". His example always brings tears to my eyes
Oh and can I say that he is on his way to becoming a teen?! All the things he wanted for his birthday were grown up/teen toys. Trick yoyo, skate board, basketball hoop and scout stuff. So far I'm loving who this kid is becoming and I'm so grateful he is mine! I LOVE YOU BRADLEY and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!